Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Resume of this two days!

hi!

first to all, thanks to Jack (sharemaster) for say us that yesterday was British holiday.

Sunday at night i desactivated the EA and closed the short that was running during the weekend with -30 points.

finally, at 20:00 h GMT+1, i opened a short and loaded the EA again.

this morning, when i woke up, i found a great down in price.

show this!

is fabulous!

now im floating +964 points exactly.

thanks a lot, again, sharemanster for save me a tons of points.


1 comment :

  1. Hi Tnavi, no worries just wanted to mention to you about the hollidays as I know your trading style is very aggressive which is a style I think I want to start learning, so RED BULL here I come. The EA is really good and when you combine it with Teamviwer it all ROCKS indeed. I got just over 600 pips in that trade. I entered the EA about 2am but the first move down had passed me so got on to the 2nd move but I know why I missed that. Should have let the EA loose about 4 hours before but next time is another day. Think for the rest of the week PA may just range about the place. The Big move is done. Will be setting the EA again for tonight for smaller pips though. More pips to us all.

    ReplyDelete