Sunday, June 16, 2013

Week resume and some idea´s

hi folks!

in Thursday i arrived to +2050 points of beneficts.

This method is awesome, but it can be very tired too because u need to be all day looking the price (or EMA) how is going.

To follow i use mobile APPs and others methods (frelance secretary,...loool).

when i arrived to this benefict, i decided to left the real account (that is increased in two weeks with a +120%) and start to "play" with the EAs...

why?

Firstly  because i'm a man with little patience. When price is running and im inside the market, my mind disturbed and i need to left the pc and go away from the display.

i think that the EAs can solve this my fault.

anyway, I will continue operating as usual. Im going to prove the eas while i operate with my real account.

also, in 2 weeks, the blog has had more than 1100 visits.


thanks a lot!

ok, then.....

last week i had +1190 points and this +2050 points.

is not bad!

2 comments :

  1. Hi TNAVI -- I am amazed!! I think my problem is very much psychological. You seem to have a carefree way to trade, I am trying always to find potential problems.
    You take the trade & most times you are right.

    All the best, I will try to learn your attitude.

    Larfa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bob,

    I am also a very nervous man but the time makes you more patient.

    is time question...

    regards!

    ReplyDelete